OSCARS ON THE ROCKS
Our First Annual Academy Award Drinking Game!
Unless you've been living under a rock, you're definitely well aware that the Oscars air live on Sunday. In fact, you likely already made your predictions, know where you'll be watching, and maybe even have a game plan for which pre-show you plan on watching (We're going to do E! live, and TiVo ABC's red carpet coverage--Kelly Roland's hosting...duh!).
This story was published on February 22, 2013.
But aside from filling out ballots, we though we'd share with you our favorite Oscar activity: Ladies and gentleman (who are over 21), we give you Our Annual Academy Award Drinking Game. Side note: Since we don't want to have you feeling tipsy 20 minutes in, we tried to make our terms a bit more obscure.
So fill up your red party cup and take a sip every time:
- They turn the music on midway during an acceptance speech.
- A sore-loser face is caught on camera.
- There's a really weird presenter pairing.
- Meryl Streep is referenced as the greatest actress ever.
- There's an outfit malfunction.
- Someone concludes their acceptance speech by telling their kid "who's watching at home to 'go to bed!'"
- Billy Crystal makes a cameo... and take a second sip if he tap dances.
- Adele says something really English.